Petty's Playhouse

Chussels and AKC Reg. Brussels Griffon puppies

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Proof in hand

Gennie

I just wanted to drop a line on here to let everyone know that LuLu is now with me. I picked her up Saturday afternoon. Drove 8 hours to Charleston and was absolutely blown away by this pups personality. She sat in her seat, never cried, never made a mess and although Saundra told me she had never been on a leash........she was a pro. I have been around "kennel" dogs and this little lady is far from the scared, shy, undisciplined, freaked out pups that sometimes never get their true personalty.  I knew I would love her and I do. Saundra is such a nice person. I feel as if we have found out a lot about each other over the past 2 months and I am very happy to call her a forever friend. I will have LULU for many years to come and Saundra is a pretty fine consolation prize.

I recommend this lady beyond recommendations. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions about this breeder.

Thank you Saundra, you have given me a new love to fill my empty heart. I never thought I would fine a pup to help me get over Rosie but that prayer has now come true.

Gennie Kent-Divine 843-513-9164

--

August 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

puppyluvs
Site Owner

I just read this and of corse it brought back all the memories of little lulu.. I just love that lil lady and I am so blessed to have a new family on my family tree of puppy moms.. I know we will be friends furever and I know my baby girl is in the best possible hands. She was such a joy to have with me and I am enjoying all the wonderful photos of her on facebook. She is even more spoiled than she was with me. lol I love it. 

December 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.