- Where would the puppy sleep
- Would the puppy be left outside alone at any
- How do you handle housebreaking?
- What type of training will the puppy receive?
- Will the puppy be left in a car alone at any
- What is the longest period of time you have owned
a previous pet?
- Do you own or rent your home, if you rent does
your landlord know you are about to adopt?
- Is everyone one in the family on board with the
- If you can not keep the puppy at any time do you
have a an issue with contacting me first?
- What type of food do you feed your pets now and
are they on a schedule?
- Has anyone in your family been convicted of
animal abuse in the past?
- Have you ever taken a puppy/ dog to the pound?
- Do you have an issue with me contacting you from
time to time to check on the puppy?
- Is anyone in the house ever been allergic to a
- How do you handle vacations do you board your
- How long have you been with your current vet?
- Will you take every precaution to keep this
puppy safe and healthy?
- Do you have a fenced in yard?
I will miss this puppy very much,
when it was born I made a promise to keep her safe and loved. I DO NOT take
this promise at a whim I have loved her since she took her first breath, I was
there when she opened her eyes and did almost all her firsts. I will hand over
a piece of my heart to you and ask that you love it and cherish it until she
crosses the rainbow bridge. I loved her first and you will have to love her
Thank you so much for taking a few
minutes to answer my questions